Thursday 20 December 2007

Absentee blogger

oops, not been doing too well of late eh?

Summary:
1) hubby went away to Florida for two weeks leaving me alone with 5 sulky dogs

2) hubby came back with NEW TOYS:


4) Christmas season approached, youngest brother & girlfriend (Sam & Vicky) turned up. Decorations erected:

Including the new outside lights (thanks Sam!)


The indoor lights....


new macro shot ( I LOVE this lens!):


5) Ensuing silliness with fisheye was participated in by all:


6) Bread and butter pudding was demolished:


7) caught a cold. Tonight I will be dropping youngest brother off at the airport to fly home to summer. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous.

I believe me now.

3 comments:

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Oooh nice toys!!

Katherine and Pippa said...

I think we are all absentee bloggers at some point.

Very festive at your house.

Can't post the same from ours. :(

Kate

Nazila Merati said...

Aw Kerri,

You are killing me.

Sharing b&b pudding with five dogs v. the couch with one?

I'll go with the five.