Tuesday 13 November 2007

I've been robbed!

ok. that may be a slight exaggeration. Actually I seem to have left my mobile phone somewhere. But that's ok, I had a lovely chat with the lady who now has it and "bought it off the market".

Anyway..... I phoned O2 to say I had lost it, not really expecting anything to be done and you could have knocked me down with a feather duster.

they are going to:
a) block the card
b) block the phone
c) transfer the phone number to a new sim and send it to me FREE
d) send me a money off token for a new phone.

How cool is that! Well done O2, seriously good service.


Now the only problem with that is I need to shop for a new phone, so it ought to be on my shopping list, only I can't actually READ my shopping list, mainly cos its in my handwriting.


Hand me back the rose tinted glasses please :-)

2 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

I can read all that - it looks suspiciously like my writing.

Kate

TDF said...

OK, then kate !!!

WHAT does the first one say ?