Thursday 6 September 2007

Fall

I looked out the landing window this morning and it was misty. Given the blurriness of my vision in the morning I took a photo to verify what I saw.



Yup, it's misty.

So it must be autumn already, or as our friends across the puddle call it, Fall. Lovely word "Fall". Provided there are no uncomfortable landings obviously.

Hang on, fall? What happened to the summer? Did we miss it? Did we blink? Did we aestivate?

Bugger that - what happened to january?

I must be a TOG.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer would appear to have been cancelled due to lack of interest.... I'd love to know who sanctioned this though!

Katherine and Pippa said...

We have had mist/cloud over the top of the Rock for a few mornings now. I think it is beautiful.

I like autumn too. Especially after a hot summer. :)

I would not have been able to find the camera first thing.
Kate