Saturday 7 July 2007

paths

Ok make that 14 feet of dug up concrete... and we've relaid about 10 feet of sandstone path.

(you can just see the remnant of the old concrete path at the end there.)

That's about 125 Kg cement, and 500 Kgs sand, plus 16 sandstone slabs of varying size, and weight.

That's a LOT of lifting. We really know how to enjoy ourselves at the weekend. Remind me why we are doing this again? And no - there will not be any more flower beds... we have a LOT of flower beds...

Front garden 2003 - first year after we moved in. And had the entire drain run dug up. And dug the vegie patches.


Front garden this afternoon.


Ok I lie - just one teensy one next the garage...I might put herbs in there as it's close to the kitchen. Maybe underplanted with tete-a-tetes and windflowers. *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW it is always amazing to see how other peoples dreams and visions materialise, it is a great blog!

Nazila Merati said...

its amazing, color me jealous.

I should post a picture of my boring front garden. very boring.