Sunday 22 July 2007

Perusing the hard drive

While perusing our (rather large ) hard drive full of pics I cam across a couple of things that amused me.

The first was a folder created on my birthday in 2005 with the title "Test My God This Had Better Work Or Kerri Will Kill Me". This was the year Brian (or rather those very clever dogs with their stolen credit cards) bought me the Canon EOS 20D. I never even noticed that he had opened the box!

The other was some negative scans of pics from 1985 of Fox Bay, I love these views.

Looking northwest to Sullivan and Philomel, I just love this skyline, so much so that I have a painting of these over our fireplace.
 

Fox Bay mountain, this used to be our view when washing up.
 

Ironically they don't get much snow out there, but because of the scenery when it did snow I rushed out with my camera and took loads of photos. Oh well, perpetuates the myth that it's really cold there.

2 comments:

TDF said...

Admit it sweetie - that is high summer !

Got the long johns packed ?

Nazila Merati said...

Er, are you leaving soon?

nm

P.s. buy a back up hard drive!