Saturday 25 August 2007

Day 2... the long weekend.

Early morning (ish) we stuck our heads out the bedroom window to see this:


While this garden is, indeed, quite lovely and at its best at this time of year... the sunshine meant one thing.... more concrete mixing and slab laying.....

However, there were a couple of distractions along the way:

The very nice postie brought me the item I've been waiting for. Sad, but true. An implement to help me turn the excess produce into something storable and edible....


Anyway - heavy work was interrupted by my mum with a few computer problems, so we managed to put the work off for a few hours. Beware of relatives bearing broken computers and the makings of bacon butties:


So while we breakfasted on bacon butties and fixed computers, my mum's dog, Marlowe, found a shady spot (safe from the sky falling on his head).

No comments: