Wednesday 22 August 2007

Just to reassure Graham

Today I sent Graham, of Graham, Prince and Tilly too fame a chuckit, for which he kindly made a generous donation to EGLR .

Now just to reassure Graham that when I said I had a cupboard full of these I was not kidding, and this was not some weird cyber-stalking middle aged woman with 5 dogs looking for a younger man with a kind heart who could keep her and her dogs in the manner to which they would like to be accustomed.... I'm posting this

 

See?

*chortle*

Anyone else want a chuckit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed now - I was hoping I had a 'weird cyber-stalking middle aged woman' after me! Darn.....!

Em said...

Got one... the original ball is somewhere in a neighbour's hedge after T used it full force in the back garden, and we keep forgetting to take the darn thing with us when we go for walks... must remember to dig it out!