Monday 6 August 2007

This evening.

This evening I have
a) come home (it was a good start)
b) mopped the water from the floor where KuBrin stood in the water bowl in his excitement to greet me
c) walked the dogs
d) fed the dogs
e) pilled the dogs
f) planted bedding plants in the herb bed to replace those eaten by slugs
g) put slug pellets down
h) picked cucumbers
i) picked tomatoes
j) picked and washed a lettuce for tomorrow's salad.
k) hung out washing
l) put away three loads of washing
m) unloaded the dishwasher
n) loaded the dishwasher
o) put the bins out
p) watered the garden
q) sown some seeds
r) done the paperwork and paid the bills
s) ordered dog food
t) ironed 8 shirts
u) poop scooped
v) juiced apples

Come home Brian, all is forgiven

Nothing for it but to finish the last slice of CAKE.
 


And on the subject of cucumbers, please send help.

2 comments:

Nazila Merati said...

I'll send you a cuke recipe or three. I must make that cake again.

Em said...

Cucumbers are very good julienned and bunged in a stir fry... yum...

BTW - u r surely a saint, OR (and I think this is more likely) you have a cunning device for stretching time. I think I just about managed to eat, feed the animals and have a bath last night...