Monday 20 August 2007

Oh yum

Frazzled by today's (and yesterday's) enthralling water and camera crises... I was looking for inspiration for something to do with marrow for supper (my neighbour gave me one yesterday). Nazila sent me this, and I have to say... it's SCRUMMY


The marrow and rosemary "side" Oh fab... I could jut eat this on its own.



I didn't have a red pepper, so a pale green one fresh from the GH had to do...


Ready for the oven


et.. voila!


And I have to say - this is scrummy.

4 comments:

L^2 said...

Hi Kerrio
Sorry to hear about the water leak and the broken camera. I hope it is all repaired soon.

And BTW I have something for you here at my blog. :-)

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Ouch for broken camera!
I might just have to try this recipe as I have a marrow sitting around that I don't know what to do with

General Jackson said...

I'm looking forward to trying the marrow thing looks scrumptious!!

Looks as if the plumbing is under control. In the short term anyhow!

keep smiling

Katherine and Pippa said...

It looks very nice (can't see the chorizo ;) ) - but is that for two of you or seven of you?

I like cooking stuffed marrow but can't persuade a to eat stuffed things, although he will eat them all plain.

Men.